Sunday, March 31, 2013

Silent Sunday


Just dropping in this evening to share a few photos that I have taken 
as we progressed through Holy Week.. 

I had thought I would have something profound to say about them, 
but as we neared the end of the week, 
I decided to maintain a respectful silence for once 
and let the pictures speak for themselves.
















Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn of the first day of the week, 
Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the tomb. 

 And behold,
 there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it. 

 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.
For fear of him, the guards trembled and became like dead men. 

 But the angel said to the women, 

“Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 
 He is not here, for he has risen
just as He said he would.  

~Matthew 28:1-6 

*****

I hope you all had a beautiful Resurrection Day.

comments off

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails